Panel Discussion & Demonstration: Strategic Technology Solutions and REach® Driving Innovation in Real Estate
Submitted by ssheth on November 3, 2014
WHAT: Meet CEOs of the world’s top real estate firms as they discuss the impact of technology on their businesses and introduce members of and demonstrations by NAR’s REach® accelerator, emerging tech companies driving innovation in the real estate industry. Real estate represents approximately $1 trillion in annual sales, 15 percent of the U.S. economy and significant opportunities for emerging technologies. Members of the REach® 2014 class have already raised over $13 million in new financing.
WHEN: Friday, Nov. 7, 2014, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: Realtors® Conference & Expo, Morial Convention Center, Room 228, New Orleans
- Steve Berkowitz, CEO, Move Inc.
- Gino Blefari, incoming CEO, HSF Affiliates LLC (owner/operator of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate)
- Elie Finegold, senior vice president, Global Innovation & Business Intelligence, CBRE Group Inc.
- Alex Perriello, president & CEO, Realogy Franchise Group
- Mike Ryan, executive vice president, Global Communications & Branding, RE/MAX
- Constance Freedman (moderator), vice president of strategic investments, National Association of Realtors®
- REach® class of 2014 companies: Back At You Media, Deductr, Desktime, FundWell, Sendhub, SmartZip and WeVideo.
Executives from the REach® companies, Second Century Ventures, National Association of Realtors® and panelists are available for media interviews. To obtain a press pass to attend this panel please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
REach® is a unique strategic accelerator created by Second Century Ventures, the investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®, which helps technology companies launch into the real estate vertical and its adjacent markets. REach® is a 9-month program that provides education, mentorship and market exposure to help its companies access the trillion-dollar real estate market. REach® accepts fewer than a dozen companies each year and provides access to one of the world’s largest industries. Learn more at www.narreach.com.
The National Association of Realtors®, “The Voice for Real Estate,” is America’s largest trade association, representing 1 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.