Introducing the REach 2015 Class!
We are delighted to welcome seven outstanding companies into our 2015 class. With more than twice as many applicants this year compared to last, the choice was not easy. The companies that were selected are innovators across a a variety of products and services including crowdfunding, home serices, personal security and more.
Without further ado, meet REach 2015!
- AssetAvenue is an online peer-to-peer lending platform for commercial real estate loans, providing borrowers and brokers quick and reliable access to competitively priced loans while offering accredited and institutional investors the potential to earn attractive returns.
- BoostUp is a down payment savings platform that helps consumers save for their next home purchase. Real estate partners engage with future home buyers early in the shopping process and help them reach their down payment goal with a savings reward.
- Guard Llama is a mobile personal security system that makes every place safer by putting the police a discreet button-press away.
- Loop & Tie provides a platform for businesses to send thoughtful gifts for customer engagement, allowing recipients to pick from a collection artisanal products. Save time by not having to pick an individual gift, gain insight by tracking the relationship online.
- NotaryCam is the world's only completely online notary service, offering the only online eClosing solution so closing real estate deals is faster, more secure, and more convenient than ever before.
- Pro.com is a home services marketplace that helps homeowners price out home projects by matching them with a certified “pro” in their area that can get the job done.
- TermScout helps commercial real estate professionals and enterprise sales teams increase revenue by providing accurate, timely and actionable sales intelligence within your market.
All the companies have gathered this week at our HQ in Chicago for kickoff week and we couldn't be more excited to get things rolling for the third year. Read more in our press release and REALTORS, don't forget to sign up for the REach Insight Panel to get exclusive access to the 2015 companies' products and services.